The stress-free way to keep your mini-mes entertained
Part of the beauty of camping is getting back to basics. But when you’re travelling with under-fives in tow it can sometimes seem simpler to stay at home.
Whether you’re travelling with new-borns or toddlers, at Canvas Holidays we’ve got over 50 years’ experience of helping families have the most relaxing holiday possible across our toddler-friendly campsites.
And we know only too well how important it is to keep growing minds stimulated. So, having worked closely with outdoor activity specialists In2Action to create our free Zero2Five programme, we offer dedicated session catering for the under threes as well as those aged three to five and, hopefully, make some early #CanvasConverts from the little ones. For the smallest holidaymakers, this means enjoying messy play and imaginative craft games whilst pre-schoolers can focus their energy on everything from circus fun and mini-fencing to role playing games.
As a parent, this means a Canvas holiday can promise to give you:
- A great summer holiday: The Zero2Five programme runs from 24 May until 30 June 2017 at two sites in the Loire Valley and Île-de-France, ensuring you get to enjoy the continental sunshine without having to battle the peak summer season crowds.
- A well-deserved break: Although you’re welcome to stay and play, you’re equally welcome to take advantage of the chance to relish some well-deserved peace and quiet whilst your kids enjoy fully-supervised programmes tailored for their age group.
- Peace of mind: With all teams qualified in Child Protection and Welfare from the NSPCC, all In2Action staff are DBS checked and go through a rigorous 14-day training programme. So you can rest assured it’s safety first all the way.
- Fun for the whole family: Our all-action FamilyExtra programme is available at five of our best family campsites and keeps all ages from zero to teens entertained, without breaking the bank. For the under threes, mum or dad are asked to stay for the session and meet other holidaying parents , whilst those a little older get to have the time of their life learning about local wildlife on a Mini Beast Safari and enjoying pirate adventures.
- Toddler-friendly campsites: Summer holidays wouldn’t be the same without the chance to splash about. Many of our campsites have children’s swimming pools as well as play parks to burn off energy before bedtime.
- Free baby and toddler equipment: It’s remarkable how much luggage young kids seem to require. So, to help minimise the travelling trauma and make holidaying with under-fives in tow even easier, free travel cots and highchairs are available across all campsites with a Canvas Holidays courier. What’s more, selected campsites can lend you Mamas & Papas buggies and provide mini-camper packs, including essentials such as a potty, baby bath and bed rail.
- Flexible accommodation choices: Self-catering is ideal for young families, ensuring parents can organise their day around their baby’s routine rather than a resort’s rigid schedule. With generous emplacements and plenty of outdoor space for your children to play, we also offer a choice of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom options so that everyone should hopefully get a good night’s sleep.
Ages aside, we’d love to hear about how you fell in love with holidaying the Canvas way – tell us on social media about how you became one of the #CanvasConverts. We’re on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.